Director of Marketing
We are seeking someone to lead our marketing efforts. This is a big role: you will be expected to grow our base of customers and increase the company’s revenues.
We see marketing as both a creative and analytical function. The person we are looking for to lead the team is good at both. You can see the big picture, you’re insanely creative, and you can tell a compelling brand story, but you understand how performance marketing captures and delivers that story at scale and can use data to continuously optimize customer acquisition.
You won’t be expected to live in our Facebook business manager account, but you should know it well because you’ll need to manage it until you hire a performance person or agency. Related: you either know the world’s best performance marketers, or you know where to find them, because you’ll be expected to hire quickly and efficiently.
● Develop and execute marketing strategy for Andie across channels
● Analyze and continuously refine our marketing funnel
● Lead product launch roadmap and associated creative campaigns
● Plan company/product launch campaigns in international markets
● Assess inbound opportunities, from pop-ups to brand partnerships, etc.
● Work with the product manager on site enhancements and creative
● Work with the PR agency on brand communications and organic social media
● Work with the director of ops on inventory planning to ensure we have the right marketing agenda to sell the number of units that we order.
● Shape the brand guidelines
● Lead production of photoshoots
● Occasional copywriting as needed
● Hire a team/agencies as we scale
● 5+ years in marketing functions at high growth e-commerce companies
● Channel experience across: Email, Paid Search, Paid Social, Organic/Content
● Proven ability to drive growth without huge marketing budgets or reliance on discounting
● Experience scaling a team and managing people
● Sincere interest in creating a generation-defining swimwear brand
● Savvy in Google Analytics and Excel
● Exceptional ability to prioritize
● Creative thinker with strong conceptualization skills, and a great sense for brand
● Outstanding written and oral communication skills
● Works really well with others; has a positive vibe
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.