Burrow is the most clever, comfortable, luxury couch designed for your life and living room. Burrow’s customizable and modular frame allows for 1-week delivery and 10-minute assembly, no tools required.
Finance and Operations Team
- FP&A Manager (NYC) – responsible for owning financial budgets/models, working with various teams to set and measure progress against metrics/KPIs, driving strategic financial decisions, managing the closing of the monthly books, and day-to-day bookkeeping responsibilities; must have 4+ years’ experience as a bookkeeper or FP&A manager for a consumer brand with experience leading monthly closing processes and a strong understanding of financial controls and best practices; reports directly to COO
- Creative Operations Manager (NYC) – facilitating the development and review of all content for site, email, display and social media for, ensuring the successful design and implementation of digital initiatives and omni-channel campaigns. Manages the flow of information and assets to and from the creative team, and helps ensure adherence to brand standards and creative deadlines; reports directly to COO
- Creative Director (NYC) – full brand leader, responsible for setting the brand’s equity, purpose, strategic vision, and brand identity; must have 5-10 years’ experience with creative direction, art direction, print design, digital design and user experience for omni-channel consumer brands; reports directly to CPO
- Digital Designer (NYC) – manage all visual elements and develop cohesive web, print, and packaging designs aligned with the brand guidelines; must have 3-7 years’ experience in digital design for consumer brands; reports directly to Creative Director
- Copywriter (NYC) – write copy for a broad array of touch-points including display, websites, social, email, print and out-of-home; must have 3+ years’ experience as a copywriter for consumer brands; reports directly to Creative Director
- Director of Experiential Brand Marketing (NYC) – concept, plan, test (events, pop-ups, collaborations with other brands), launch, staff and manage Burrow experience stores; must have 4-6 years’ experience with experiential marketing and/or retail; reports directly to CEO
- Director of Events Marketing (NYC) – concept, plan, staff and execute experiential marketing events in New York City; must have 3-5 years’ experience with events marketing; reports directly to CEO
New Product Launch Team (R&D, strategy, planning, and execution of new products)
- Operations Lead (NYC) – own research, planning, sourcing, and execution for new product development; looking for either ex-consultants or consumer retail project managers; reports directly to CEO
- Merchandising and Marketing Lead (NYC) – lead the strategy and execution for merchandising, launching and marketing new products; must have 5+ years’ experience as a consumer retail merchant, ideally for multiple brands including startups; reports directly to CEO
- Product Design Lead (NYC) – own the design and prototyping of new products; must have 4+ years’ experience designing physical consumer products with complex design constraints at a company like Frog or IDEO; reports directly to CPO
- Dev Ops/Systems Engineer (NYC) – design and architect a broad range of applications, provide hands-on automation implementation and administration; must have 3+ years’ experience in data analysis and software development as this role blends the skills of a business analyst and data analyst with the technical chops of a systems architect; reports directly to CPO
To apply contact firstname.lastname@example.org.