~ The About Lunar Wireless ~
e’re a team of passionate product-first people who want to help connect the world. We’re building a telecom that's getting rid of monthly wireless bills to help consumers save thousands.
~ The Role ~
We’re entering into an incredibly exciting time for the company and need the help of a full stack pro to help us build our core products faster and better. This person will work closely with our design and growth teams to develop new features for our core mobile app, and help us easily support new Android devices at scale.
~ Primary Responsibilities ~
- Collaborate closely with our Design and Growth Teams to build features for our suite of mobile Android Applications.
- Manage, simplify, and expedite the build process for LunarOS (Lunar Android ROM) so we can easily add support for new devices.
- Build and improve internal tools to develop account management and support flows.
- Collaborate with our other engineers.
~ About You ~
- 3+ years of professional experience
- Extensive experience developing for Android with Java, or even better, Kotlin.
- Experience working on, and a deep understanding of, client-side and server-side code.
- Familiarity with a functional programming language (ie. Elixir) and AWS (S3, EC2, RDS).
- Has participated in a hackathon (or twelve).
- Ability to design complex software solutions and accurately estimate time/effort for a team.
- At home in a fast-paced environment that requires excellent time-management and the ability to multi-task and prioritize effectively.
- Exceptional attention to detail and analytical mindset.
- Desire to change the world, outgoing personality, and great sense of humor.