We’re looking for a Product manager here at Nestio to join our newly established Product team. Successful Product Managers at Nestio do more than just ship successful features–they work with peers in engineering, design, sales and client success to formulate and communicate a compelling vision for the product and company. They have a bias for action and can break down complex problems into steps that drive product development. They have an innate ability to simplify complex and technical concepts and to plan, prioritize and seamlessly integrate all moving parts in order to release high-quality products. They bring a strategic perspective to projects as well as contribute hands-on in order to get things done.
Who you are:
This isn’t your first rodeo — you have 2+ years of product management experience and a track record of shipping great products. You possess strong product instincts and can clearly express your product vision through both prose and wireframes. You regularly switch between high-level planning and tactical execution in your day-to-day.
What you’ll do:
- Own and define the product backlog, vision and strategy
- Collect and synthesize customer and stakeholder feedback along with product and market data
- Prioritize and scope product requirements
- Get ideas in front of customers early and often through functional or live data prototypes, betas and A/B tests
- Break down epics into shippable chunks, write functional specifications that take into account technical, design and product dependencies
- Consistently ship high quality product to our customers
- Do field research, conduct interviews, surveys and collect customer artifacts
- Define success for your team and each project, analyze qualitative and quantitative data to make decisions
- Bug bash, product review and run triage to ensure we maintain a high quality bar
- Co-ordinate with marketing, sales and support to not just ship but launch, sell and support product through its lifecycle
What you’ve done/What you have:
- 2+ years shipping web or mobile products that customers love
- Scrappy iterative and prototyping skills
- Clear written and verbal communication
- Sharp organizational and project management skills
- Rigorous quantitative and analytical thinking
Why you care:
Nestio is the dominant provider of cloud-based software for residential multi-family landlords and brokers to manage their leasing and marketing operations. We’re a passionate and growing team, constantly challenging ourselves and each other to isolate problems and find creative solutions. We value our culture and community at Nestio and everyone has a voice. Based in NYC, we are funded by leading VC’s and angels, including Trinity Ventures, Freestyle Capital, Box Group, Quotidian Ventures, Lazerow Ventures and Joanne Wilson.